Spicy Chicken Recipes: Spicy Fried Chicken Recipe and Spicy Chicken Wings
Spicy Chicken Recipes It might seem to be a very difficult thing to do. But knowing the correct recipe, Spicy Fried Chicken Recipe and Spicy Chicken Wings are not very difficult task. Those who like to eat sour and also have chicken in their favorite list, this food will bring them water to their tongue.
How do you feel like eating sour? Sure, do not you like it? Do not see the Spicy Chicken Fry Recipe! Those who do not like outdoor foods for health or other reasons, they can make spicy chicken in the house. Surprisingly, it is possible to make these spicy chicken with some common cooking materials. Let’s see, easy recipes.
Spicy Chicken Fry
Materials Require For Spicy Chicken Fry
- 2 teaspoons ginger paste
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon dried pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon white pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- An egg
- 2 tablespoons Corn Flowers
- 2 tablespoons flour or besan
- half teaspoon testing salts
- Oil for frying
Recipe for Spicy Chicken Fry
1) Clean and clean chicken meat first. Take chicken pieces in a vessel and keep it well with ginger paste, garlic paste, soy sauce, cumin powder, coriander powder, dried pepper powder, white pepper powder, and salt. If you wish, you can powder black pepper powder. Use salt and be careful, because the soy sauce becomes very saline.
2) Marinate this 3 hours, keep this meat. If you have time in hand you can keep Marine all night. If you do not have time, then you can continue to marinate half an hour.
3) After this period, corn flour, flour or besan, and testing salts will be available in the day. If you wish to remove the testing salts, it is not very good for regular eating health. Then tidy it well with an egg in it.
4) Heat oil in a frying pan. Heat the powdered pieces of this oil in medium heat. Make both sides brown and brown.
Diameter, frozen chicken became a frozen chicken. You can serve with sweet chili sauce.
Spicy Chicken Wings
Then learn what ingredients you need to make spicy chicken wings and how to make them.
Ingredients Of Spicy Chicken Wings:
Chicken fins: 250 grams, ginger paste: 1/2 teaspoons, garlic paste: 1-4 teaspoons, lemon juice: 1 teaspoon, salt: tasty, coriander powder: 1/2 teaspoon, cumin powder: 1 2 teaspoons, tomato puree: 1 tablespoon, coriander leaves: 1 tablespoon, Chile sauce: 1 tablespoon, tomato ketchup: 1 tablespoon, olive oil: 1 tablespoon, sour: 1 tablespoon.
Method Of Spicy Chicken Wings:
Make a hamburger sauce by mixing pepper powder, ginger paste, garlic paste, lemon juice, salt, coriander powder, cumin powder, tomato puree, Dhonepata Kochi, chili sauce, tomato ketchup and olive oil in a bowl first.
Now put chicken fins in another container and marinate it with sour, salt, black pepper and blackened herb sauce.
Then fry the oil in the frying pan and keep on roasting chicken fins.
When it gets a little fry, serve it hot with onion cube, ginger, turmeric, coriander leaves, and spicy chicken wings.
Learn More Recipes