Healthy Baked Chicken Recipes
Today, let’s Learn How to Cook Baked Chicken Recipes. Healthy and Easy Baked Chicken Recipes is also a top-rated recipe, like Fish Finger. However, the Finger recipe is basely fried in strained oil, whether it is chicken meat or fish. But today we will make the Chicken Finger recipe that will be baked on the oven. So oil will not need so much, but it does not need to be compromised in the taste. In the monsoon season, cleansed tomato soup or just the meiosis, it is fun to eat this healthy baked chicken finger. So let’s take a quick look at how to make Baked Chicken Recipes.
Whatever the Baked Chicken Recipe takes –
- Chicken breast/meat 4 pies
- Mayonnaise 1 tablespoon
- Paprika powder one teaspoon
- Garlic Powder 1 Teaspoon (Garlic Can Give)
- Ginger Powder 1 teaspoon (Ginger can also be given)
- Ox (stock of Oxo stock 1) (cannot be excluded if not available)
- Small testing salts
- Sauce 2 teaspoons
- One teaspoon of tomato sauce
- Lemon juice one tablespoon
- The salt according to taste
Now put one of the above ingredients in a bowl and keep it marinated by 1 hour. Then spread the foil paper in a baking tray, spread the marinated meat, split the tomatoes a few times, and sprinkle a tablespoon of olive oil over it, and wrap it well with tray foil paper so that the vapor May not be any way out. Now cook on the oven in 160 degrees, 40 minutes. Take out the tray oven after 40 minutes.
If you want to cook without an oven, cook the marinated meat with a little water, tomato pieces, and cover it with a lid.
Now it will be for sauce-
- Mushroom small cubes 2 cups
- Onion cubes 2 cups
- Two teaspoons of black pepper spill
- Single cream two tablespoons (cannot do without)
- Oil 2 tablespoon
- Salt taste
Onions add hot onion oil, pan onion pan, pepper spoon, mushroom cube, and cream. Pour the soya and mix it with the taste of salt.
Now set the meat pieces on the plates and serve salad or steam vegetable with mushroom sauce on it.